Home > Community > Forums > Logic Design > Are you coming to CDNLive

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Are you coming to CDNLive 

Last post Mon, Aug 21 2006 8:47 PM by archive. 0 replies.
Started by archive 21 Aug 2006 08:47 PM. Topic has 0 replies and 690 views
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Mon, Aug 21 2006 8:47 PM

• archive
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 4 2008
    • Posts 88
    • Points 4,930
    Are you coming to CDNLive Reply

Hello Everybody,

First of all I would like to apologize for letting you down those last few months but I had a very (very ...) paintfull tapeout and was really lacking sleep.

I would also like to thank all of you who participated to this forum and helped your fellow engineers.

Linda also ask me to remind you that CDNLive will be from September 12th to the 14th in San Jose. I hope you will be there as it will be the opportunity to meet in person. We will have multiple events where we (forum moderators) will invite you to meet us and more importantly each other.

In addition I believe we have some interesting paper being presented and some good tutorials even if I wish we had more.

The first day of the digital IC track is dedicated to front end and the link with the physical implementation, the second day will mostly focus on low power and the third days on emerging techniques.

You can find the schedule at
    http://www.cadence.com/cdnlive/na/index.aspx?CMP=

I hope you will be there and do not hesitate to respond to this post to let me know you are coming as I am looking forward to meet you.

Best Regards,
    Eric.

Originally posted in cdnusers.org by evenditti
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by archive at 21 Aug 2006 08:47 PM. Topic has 0 replies.