Meggitt SA (Meggitt PLC Group) is a medium sized high-tech company currently employing approx. 500 people at its headquarters in Fribourg. Our company develops, manufactures and sells, world-wide, a complete range of transducers and electronic systems for the monitoring of engines, turbines and other rotating machinery in both the aerospace and energy industries.
Working within the group “Engineering – Hardware”, the role as PCB Layout Designer will include the following responsibilities:
- Support of the development engineers and outsourced engineering partner in India
- Definintion Cadence library and assure the quality standards implementation
- Preparation the PCB layout activities fo the outsourced designers
- Creation of standards and procedures in the PCB design area
- Evaluation of new Cadence release
- Production and modification of layout design
- Update the “Design for Manufacturing” (DFM) accordin to production requirements, new technologies and fields feedbacks
- Technician ES degree in Electronics (or equivalent)
- First experience required in PCB design
- Experience with Cadence and Allegro tools
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
If you are looking for a challenging position with opportunity to grow in a truly international company, please send your application in English to email@example.com