Home > Community > Forums > RF Design > Showing more Number of opPointLabelSet in CDF for DC Op point Annotation

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Showing more Number of opPointLabelSet in CDF for DC Op point Annotation 

Last post Tue, Dec 18 2012 2:48 AM by RFQuery. 7 replies.
Started by RFQuery 29 Sep 2011 11:45 PM. Topic has 7 replies and 3921 views
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Thu, Sep 29 2011 11:45 PM

• RFQuery
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Jul 20 2011
    • Posts 89
    • Points 1,270
    Showing more Number of opPointLabelSet in CDF for DC Op point Annotation Reply

Hi friends,

I want to see more number of Transitor DC parameters (vgs,vdsat,gm,vth,gds,vds,id....etc) in Schematic editor using Results--> Annotation-->DC Operating Points.

But CDF edit is only alllowing me only 5 paramters. So if I want so some extra parameter of the MOS then I have to forgo one other paramters.

Can anybody please say how I can increase the list of paramters in schematic editors 

• Post Points: 20
  • Fri, Sep 30 2011 2:16 AM

Re: Showing more Number of opPointLabelSet in CDF for DC Op point Annotation Reply

Currently annotation works by utilizing the cdsParam(N) labels on the symbol. You can annotate as many parameters as there are cdsParam labels - these provide the placeholder for where the annotated data will be displayed.

So to get more parameters, you'll need to add more labels to the symbol.

Regards,

Andrew.

• Fri, Sep 30 2011 3:59 AM

• RFQuery
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Posts 89
    • Points 1,270
    Re: Showing more Number of opPointLabelSet in CDF for DC Op point Annotation Reply

Thanks Andrew

Where I can get cdsParam(N) lavels of the symbol ?

• Fri, Sep 30 2011 4:06 AM

Open the symbol in the symbol editor. You'll see labels on the symbol which have cdsParam(1), cdsParam(2) etc. These are "ILLabel" type labels - which means they are "interpreted" labels - cdsParam() is a SKILL function which returns the actual value to display. If you want more, copy them and increment the number (make sure the numbers are contiguous).

Regards,

Andrew.

• Fri, Sep 30 2011 5:36 AM

• RFQuery
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Posts 89
    • Points 1,270

Thanks Andrew

I did the same and it is working

• Post Points: 5
  • Sat, Dec 15 2012 10:07 PM

• RFQuery
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Posts 89
    • Points 1,270

Dear Andrew,

Each time I start ICFB I have to go to ICFB-TOOLS-CDF-select the components and then add the desired variable.

Is there any way this can be done only once and I need not have to do the same each time I open ICFB.

Kind Regards,

• Mon, Dec 17 2012 3:09 AM

Change the CDF type from Effective to Base on the Edit CDF form; Base CDF is written to disk, whereas Effective CDF is in memory only.

Andrew
  • Tue, Dec 18 2012 2:48 AM

• RFQuery
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Posts 89
    • Points 1,270

Dear Andrew,

Thanks a lot . It indeed worked.

Kind Regards

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by RFQuery at 29 Sep 2011 11:45 PM. Topic has 7 replies.