Are you a PCB layout engineer with a Wide variety
of design experience? We need a PCB Layout engineer experienced in areas
ranging from RF to high-speed circuit board layout.
You will work from schematics, diagrams, sketches &
verbal instructions to produce PCB layouts that meet requirements, prepare and
maintain of detailed design documentation including symbol and footprint
library creation and maintenance, schematic capture, board routing output files
for manufacturing vendors. You will require excellent communication,
organizational and time management skills to support the engineering team by
performing PCB layout of complex radio frequency, digital and analog circuits
using Cadence Allegro as well as maintain legacy designs in PADS and Altium.
- 5 years experience in PCB layout
- Understanding of industry design standards.
- Experience in working on multiple projects
- Proficient in the use of Cadence Allegro
- Knowledge of manufacturability and testability
- Associates Degree - or equivalent experience.
- U.S. Citizen