Home > Community > Forums > Cadence Academic Network > To cadence: Simplified guide to PSpice Student (requesting permission to publish document (freely available) for students)

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

To cadence: Simplified guide to PSpice Student (requesting permission to publish document (freely available) for students) 

Last post Tue, Jun 14 2011 10:24 AM by Patrick Haspel. 1 replies.
Started by LJTardon 10 Jun 2011 02:29 PM. Topic has 1 replies and 736 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Fri, Jun 10 2011 2:29 PM

• LJTardon
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jun 8 2011
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20
    To cadence: Simplified guide to PSpice Student (requesting permission to publish document (freely available) for students) Reply

Dear Sr.

At the University of Malaga, we are using the PSpice Student Version in an initial course on Circuits and Systems.

In order to aid the students to begin with the tools, I have prepared a very short guide that includes a number of screenshots of the applications that the students should use in a first stage.

This guide will be made available absolutely free to all the students of the course. I would like to obtain the copyright license ot the guide I have prepared. In order to obtain the copyright license, I need you to grant me the right to get the license.

So, I would like to request a document (pdf file would be enough) that allows me to use the screenshots included in the guide I have prepared.

I send you the guide that will be given to the students attached to this email so that you can check the contents of the document.

Sincerely

Lorenzo J. Tardón

• Post Points: 20
  • Tue, Jun 14 2011 10:24 AM

• Patrick Haspel
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 17 2008
    • Feldkirchen, Bavaria
    • Posts 6
    • Points 45
    Re: To cadence: Simplified guide to PSpice Student (requesting permission to publish document (freely available) for students) Reply

Dear Sir,

please contact me at:

academicnetwork@cadence.com

Best regards,

Dr. Patrick Haspel
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by LJTardon at 10 Jun 2011 02:29 PM. Topic has 1 replies.