Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC Design > IC5 Ocean autostop statement

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

IC5 Ocean autostop statement 

Last post Tue, Aug 31 2010 8:47 AM by Andrew Beckett. 1 replies.
Started by TjaartOpperman 20 Aug 2010 12:24 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 1458 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Fri, Aug 20 2010 12:24 AM

• TjaartOpperman
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Aug 24 2009
    • Brits, South Africa
    • Posts 16
    • Points 265
    IC5 Ocean autostop statement Reply

I am executing Ocean simulation commands in the icfb, using IC5.033. I have set up an mdl file that measures settlingtime. I am however unsure how the activate the spectre autostop feature using the analysis statement. The Spectre manual clearly indicates that this feature is supported.

What I have tried is the command:

analysis('tran ... ?additionalParams "autostop=yes") that I have found to work in IC6 on previous occasions.

In the IC5.033 ADE gui, under the options for the tran analysis, I am unable to find any reference to the autostop feature anywhere on the form.

• Post Points: 20
  • Tue, Aug 31 2010 8:47 AM

Re: IC5 Ocean autostop statement Reply

I can't quite remember (IC5033 is 7 years old) but I think it didn't have an Additional Parameters field on the Transient Options form (which is what you're trying to use with the OCEAN call you've given). It's not directly on the form because it's an option that only makes sense with MDL, and ADE doesn't really support MDL directly - so the only was is via the Additional Parameters backdoor (and as I said, I can't quite remember when that was added - quite possibly it wasn't there in IC5033).

Regards,

Andrew.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by TjaartOpperman at 20 Aug 2010 12:24 AM. Topic has 1 replies.