Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC Design > Problem plotting waveforms inside AE

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Problem plotting waveforms inside AE 

Last post Fri, Feb 5 2010 6:18 PM by Andrew Beckett. 1 replies.
Started by BradW 05 Feb 2010 08:42 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 991 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Fri, Feb 5 2010 8:42 AM

• BradW
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Aug 21 2008
    • Posts 19
    • Points 350
    Problem plotting waveforms inside AE Reply
    I'm using analog artist with aps. I have a psf file where I can use the results browser to select and plot a current. I can then right-click and bring this into the calculator and again plot the signal. I'm having a problem using this expression inside the "outputs" section on the AE area though. I bring up the outputs window and use "get expression" then try and plot. The signal has an array of instances in the path. In the icfb window i get *WARNING* (Parser): character found after backslash is not meaningful - I36.Inonovlp.IH.IHDRV.Ihprobe:in The back slash doesn't seem to import right. I've tried removing the \.IHDRV.Ihprobe:in" ?result "tran-tran") which returns nil. So, why isn't the get expression working?
    • Post Points: 20
  • Fri, Feb 5 2010 6:18 PM

Re: Problem plotting waveforms inside AE Reply

Your post doesn't quite make sense, because there wasn't a backslash in the original example.

Perhaps some screenshots might clarify things? 

Or talk to customer support (I know I've been saying this a lot recently - but if it's a bug, that's the best way to get it fixed).

Regards,

Andrew.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by BradW at 05 Feb 2010 08:42 AM. Topic has 1 replies.