Attached is the latest revision of the venerable Specman-Matlab package (Lead Application Engineer Jangook Lee is the latest to have refreshed it for a customer in Asia to support 64 bit mode. Look for a guest blog post from him on this package shortly.)
There is a README file inside the package that gives a detailed overview, shows how to run a demo and/or validate it’s installed correctly, and explains the general test flow. The test file included in the package called "test_get_cmp_mdim.e" shows all the capabilities of the package, including:
* Using Specman to initialize and tear down the Matlab engine in batch mode
* Issuing Matlab commands from e-code, using the Specman command prompt to load .m files, initializing variables, and other operational tasks.
* Transfering data to and from the Matlab engine to Specman / an e language test bench
* Comparing data of previously retrieved Matlab arrays
* Accessing Matlab arrays from e-code without converting them to e list data structure
* Convert Matlab arrays into e-lists