Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC SKILL > Need a Skill code to check Nwell ,NP,PP layers are alligned

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Need a Skill code to check Nwell ,NP,PP layers are alligned  

Last post Tue, Jan 20 2009 1:29 PM by Austin CAD Guy. 1 replies.
Started by srikanth051 15 Jan 2009 02:33 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 1478 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Thu, Jan 15 2009 2:33 AM

Need a Skill code to check Nwell ,NP,PP layers are alligned Reply

Hi

I am very new  to skill can any one help me with the Following requirement ,

In a given layout to check wheather the Nwell,NP,PP layers are alligned or Not ,if Not need to return the Coordinates to a calibre database.That can be easily loaded to Calibre -Rve

Thanks

Srikanth 

• Post Points: 20
  • Tue, Jan 20 2009 1:29 PM

Re: Need a Skill code to check Nwell ,NP,PP layers are alligned Reply

Hi Srikanth

I cannot answer on the question on the Calibre format as it is proprietary. This is a geometry analysis problem so you may want to look at using Calibre to do the work. If not, process the layers through the hierarchy, use boolean operations between them and format them into Calibre format..

I can give you the flow but you will have to write the program yourself. Look at some of the source on SourceLink as an example.

1. Find all the objects on each layer at all levels of the hierarchy using dbGetTrueOverlaps:

nwellFigures = dbGetTrueOverlaps( topCv topCv~>bBox  "Nwell" 0:32 )

dbGetTrueOverlaps returns a list of database keys, if the object is represented by a list,  that object is a nested object and you have to develop the transform based on the placement. See dbConcatTransform.

2. Open a scratch view to copy the data to for further processing:

newCv = dbOpenCellViewByType( topCv~>libName topCv~>cellName "scratch" "maskLayout" "s" )

3. Copy each shape into the new scratch cellView. 

dbCopyFig( figId newCv {transform} )

4. When all the layers are copied, execute a boolean such as dbLayerXOR to find any misalgnments. Then pick up the results, figure by figure and reformat the points into Calibre format.

Ted

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by srikanth051 at 15 Jan 2009 02:33 AM. Topic has 1 replies.