Home > Community > Forums > Digital Implementation > Number of Non Equivalence Points after comparison in LEC Conformal

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Number of Non Equivalence Points after comparison in LEC Conformal 

Last post Mon, Aug 18 2008 12:20 AM by Azhar. 1 replies.
Started by Azhar 18 Aug 2008 12:17 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 2819 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Mon, Aug 18 2008 12:17 AM

• Azhar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Aug 14 2008
    • Posts 2
    • Points 110
    Number of Non Equivalence Points after comparison in LEC Conformal Reply

Hi

I am comparing a RTL vs Netlist using Conformal, initially i had some problems in mapping, but after fixing up the library files currently the mapping in happening correctly, but after the comparison stage almost all the compared points are reported non equivalent. In the report of the non equivalent points most of the points are stating causes for the non equivalent points are due some particular key points such as reset, clock & data. All the compared points are stating same clock, reset & data as causes for non equivalence. These key points stated in the report of the compared points does not have any relation with the stated cause key points in most of the cases. I tried with constraining these key points causing the non equivalence but does not have any effects. 

• Post Points: 5
  • Mon, Aug 18 2008 12:20 AM

• Azhar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Aug 14 2008
    • Posts 2
    • Points 110
    Re: Number of Non Equivalence Points after comparison in LEC Conformal Reply

Hi,

Let me know if there are any constraints to be added for clocks/reset or any other issues.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by Azhar at 18 Aug 2008 12:17 AM. Topic has 1 replies.