As a member of the technical committee and as the chair member for the Analog and Mixed-Signal Design and Verification track, I would like to invite you to submit an abstract to this conference.
We solicit papers for two types of sessions: technical papers and tutorials. Technical papers, which are up to 25 pages long, address design case studies and application overviews, and are presented in forty-minute sessions. Technical sessions will be held on Tuesday-Thursday, February 2-4. Tutorials are half-day (three-hour) sessions with papers up to 50 pages long, allowing the speakers to cover their topics in greater depth and breadth. Tutorials are scheduled for Monday, February 1.
A list of suggested topics for DesignCon 2010 can be accessed at http://www.designcon.com/2010/call_for_proposals_topics.asp
The track for the Analog and Mixed-Signal Design and Verification includes the following topics:
- Analog, mixed-signal, and RF design methodologies
- Analog and mixed-signal simulation techniques
- RF design and simulation
- Design testabiliy and verification strategy
- Coverage, metrics, and closure management
- Power distribution & management
- DfM/DfY, DfT/DfV for analog & mixed-signal designs
We look forward to hearing from you