Call for Papers Submit an Abstract
Guidelines for preparing your abstract:
- Total session time is 40 minutes. Prepare your session for approximately 30-35 minutes leaving 5-10 minutes for Q&A.
- Set up the problem/need your session will address. (1-2 sentences)
- How will your session solve this problem/meet this need? Mention the main points/topics your session will cover. (1-3 sentences)
- What technologies, services, or methodologies were employed to meet this need? (1-2 sentences)
- What case study(ies) will be cited as examples of success? (1-2 sentences)
- How will your session help attendees or their customers? Will they save time to market? Reduce overhead? Increase productivity? Quantify the big benefit. Example: saved 6-8 weeks. (1-2 sentences)
Rating of abstracts for final papers and presentations will be based upon the following criteria.
- Quality - Well organized and easily understood. A good indicator of what can be expected in the full-length presentation.
- Relevance - Of interest to the user group audience and in line with the track topic.
- Technical Impact - Important results, techniques, or case studies of special significance.
- Originality - New design methodologies employed or a case study for an innovative design.
- Practicality - Reference products in a case study or as a proof-of-concept for a design methodology, but avoid product pitches. The goal is to demonstrate feasibility or illustrate a concept, not sell the product.