CDNLive India 2014 Call for Papers Now Closed
August 12-13, 2014
Park Plaza Hotel
Tell Your Story
Whatever your design specialty, CDNLive is an excellent opportunity to share your experiences and insights on key technical and industry issues. Submit an abstract for consideration at the 2014 conference.
Suggested Topics »
|Call for Papers Opens
||March 10, 2014
|Call for Papers Closes
||April 28, 2014
||July 2, 2014
|Final Presentation Slides Due
||July 25, 2014
CDNLive India is seeking presentations and papers on design topics that illustrate your experiences with Cadence products, solutions, flows, methodologies, and techniques as described below.
Cadence Technologies – papers should share experiences with Cadence technology and illustrate exciting ways in which design and verification teams have successfully used these technologies on their most recent projects.
Design Methods/Case Studies - papers should describe innovative methodologies or specific examples that highlight design flows using Cadence methodologies to develop cutting-edge silicon, SoCs, and full systems.
Design Techniques - papers should describe interesting and innovative design experiences related to specific design projects. These submissions should be more “how to” in nature and include a brief description of the design and discuss methodology, flow, and innovative use models.
How to Submit One step process
Download the Abstract Submission Form (Word document). Fill it in and email to email@example.com.
Note: Abstract Submission Form to be submitted in MS Word format only. No PDFs please. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
CDNLive India Abstract Review Committee
Abstracts will be reviewed by an Expert Committee that consists of selected Cadence customers and internal experts.
Please note that rating of abstracts will be based upon - and should also include information regarding - the following criteria for the final paper and presentation:
- Quality - The abstract should be well organized and easily understood. The abstract and summary are good indicators of what can be expected of the prospective authors for a full-length paper.
- Relevance - The abstract should be highly relevant to the interests of a user group audience, and the track topic in particular.
- Impact - Submissions reporting on important results, methodologies or case studies of special significance should be considered favorably.
- Originality - New design methodology or a case study for an innovative design has great educational value.
Important General Guidelines
- Abstracts must be a between 500-800 words, clearly stating the significant contribution, impact, and results of the project.
- Diagrams and graphs may be used in the Abstract Submission Form.
- Abstract Submission Form to be submitted in Word format only. No PDFs please.
- Maximum of 4 authors per submission. If you have more authors please email Madhavi Rao.
- On or before June 28 you will receive an acknowledgement from Cadence that your abstract has been received. The acknowledgement will confirm the title of your abstract, company name and author names. If you do not receive such an acknowledgement by June 28 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that if your abstract is chosen for presentation at CDNLive India, you will be asked for the following:
- Signed Speaker Agreement that will be provided by Cadence;
- Your presentation in MS PowerPoint format;
- A paper in IEEE format.
Tips for writing a complete abstract:
- Prepare your abstract for a 25-minute session, not counting audience Q&A.
- Set up the problem/need your session will address. (1-2 sentences)
- How will your session solve this problem/meet this need? Mention the main points/topics your session will cover. (1-3 sentences)
- What technologies, services, or methodologies were employed to meet this need? (1-2 sentences)
- What case study(ies) will be cited as examples of success? (1-2 sentences)
- How will your session help attendees or their customers? Will they save time to market? Reduce overhead? Increase productivity? Quantify the big benefit. Example: saved 6-8 weeks. (1-2 sentences)