Media Advisory: Cadence Invites Media, Industry Analysts to CDNLive! March 13 for Insights, Updates from Cadence and PartnersSAN JOSE, CA, 08 Mar 2012
WHAT:For more information, please contact:
Cadence is hosting its annual North American CDNLive! User Conference in Silicon Valley, bringing together in one location the technology users, developers, and industry experts who are shaping the future of the electronics industry.
Media and analysts are invited to the opening day keynote session and lunch, with an opportunity to visit the Designer Expo, where Cadence and its partners will showcase new products and services for realizing advanced silicon, SoCs and systems.
- 10:30 a.m. - Noon: Keynote Addresses
- Lip-Bu Tan, President and CEO, Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Topic: “Challenges, Opportunities, and Collaboration”
- Rick Cassidy, Vice President, TSMC, and President, TSMC North America
Topic: “Life in the Silicon Century”
- Tom Lantzsch, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development, ARM
Topic: “Your World at Your Fingertips”
- Noon - 1:00 p.m.: Lunch
- Noon - 1:30 p.m.: Designer Expo
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
DoubleTree Hotel – Gateway Ballroom
2500 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA