Verification is getting harder, and today it takes a team to verify complex IP blocks, SoCs, and large FPGAs. In this environment, verification planning and management systems are a must for virtually any verification program. Solutions built for single verification engineers running on a single simulation engine are no longer enough.
In this webinar, Paul Carzola, a Cadence® solutions architect, covers the challenges and introduces Cadence’s new Incisive® vManager™ verification planning and management solution. Fueled by client-server technology, a database-driven architecture, and a robust and proven metric-driven verification methodology, the Incisive vManager solution enables team-based verification, encompassing multi-user collaboration, broad-based multi-engine controllability, and dependency visibility and controllability.
Presenter BioPaul Carzola is a solutions architect responsible for the architecture and delivery of Cadence’s metric-driven verification (MDV) solutions. Based in Plano, Texas, Paul has 14 years of experience in ASIC design and functional verification.
Who should attend?
- Verification engineers and verification leads interested in improving verification productivity
- Project managers interested in improving the verification process
- DV managers looking for practical guidance on how to improve their verification teams
What you will learn
- Client-server 101, the enabler for team-based verification
- How to use metric-driven verification across multiple engines
- Using the Incisive vManager solution to get to cause quickly
- Verification optimization techniques enabled by the Incisive vManager solution
Questions About this Event?Send email to email@example.com