In this seminar, you will learn about hardware-assisted verification methods and technologies to accelerate your system-on-chip (SoC) hardware and software development process. You will be introduced to Cadence’s recently announced Palladium XP II Verification Computing Platform, Cadence® accelerated VIP, the latest SpeedBridge adapters, and new use models.
Space is limited. Register now!
Who should attend?
- Verification and project managers
- System validation engineers who are facing long simulation time hardware/ software (system) development challenges pre- and post-silicon
- Current FPGA (or silicon) prototyping users who are looking for faster bring-up and turnaround time
- Existing emulation/acceleration users
- Registration and light breakfast
- Palladium XP II overview
- Advanced use models—Hybrid and ETB
- System emulation and SpeedBridge solutions
- Memory models, including customer case study
- Case studies—customer presentations
- In-circuit acceleration introduction and live demonstration
- Acceleration and accelerated VIP
- Low-power solution
- Q&A and lucky draw
Questions About this Event?Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org