Mixed-signal applications are one of the fastest growing market segments in the electronics and semiconductor industries. Applications for mobile communications, networking, power management, automotive, medical, imaging, internet of things, safety, and security require very high integration of analog and digital functionality at system, SoC, and IP levels. Designers need to upgrade their existing methodologies, or adopt new ones, to keep up with mixed-signal design complexity.In this full-day technical seminar, you’ll learn best practices and gain valuable insight from Cadence® mixed-signal R&D experts on how to realize today’s highly integrated mixed-signal designs more productively and profitably. Discover the latest mixed-signal methodologies and techniques, such as:
- Modeling analog behavior with highly effective real number models
- Applying assertion-based, metric-driven verification
- Verifying low-power intent with dynamic and static methods
- Floorplanning and integrating designs in a seamless, OA-interoperable flow
- Analyzing timing and power for complex SoCs to prevent silicon re-spins
You’ll also hear case studies of how design teams are successfully using Cadence mixed-signal solutions to achieve their tapeout goals, optimize performance and power, reduce development costs, and improve turnaround time. Don’t miss this opportunity to resolve your design challenges and network with other expert users and Cadence technologists.