Mixed-signal and low-power applications are two of the fastest growing market segments in the electronics and semiconductor industries. Applications for mobile communications, networking, power management, automotive, medical, imaging, internet of things, safety, and security require a very high integration of analog and digital functionality at system, system-on-chip (SoC), and IP levels. Along with design complexity, low-power requirements are becoming paramount in these designs due to the mobile revolution. Designers must upgrade their existing methodologies, or adopt new ones, to keep up with mixed-signal design complexity and satisfy the low-power requirements of various applications.
In this full-day technical seminar, you’ll learn best practices and gain valuable insight from Cadence® mixed-signal and low-power R&D experts. Hear how to realize today’s highly integrated mixed-signal designs more productively and profitably while meeting the low-power requirements. Discover the latest mixed-signal low-power methodologies and techniques, such as:
- Traditional analog and mixed-signal verification with a newly developed simulation engine
- Digital-enabled mixed-signal verification with analog behavior modeling
- Verifying the low-power intent of mixed-signal designs with dynamic and static methods
- Critical IP for mixed-signal designs
- Analog and mixed-signal design at advanced nodes
- RTL to GDS2 low-power flow for power estimation and implementation
You’ll also hear case studies of how design teams are successfully using Cadence mixed-signal and low-power solutions to achieve their tapeout goals, optimize performance and power, reduce development costs, and improve turnaround time. Don’t miss this opportunity to resolve your design challenges and network with other expert users and Cadence technologists.