Cadence is a leader in silicon-proven Ethernet IP solutions, with a portfolio spanning 10M legacy applications to the fastest 100G applications. Cadence Design IP for Ethernet addresses the requirements of the IEEE 802.3 standards with early and efficient IP implementation while also providing maximum flexibility for your networking applications. Cadence also provides production-proven analog, digital, and mixed-signal IP blocks for high-performance SerDes. We customize the IP solution to your specifications and deliver a self-contained macro that integrates smoothly with your target design environment.
Cadence provides proven, advanced verification IP (VIP) for the Ethernet protocol. Our Ethernet VIP automates protocol compliance verification, increasing efficiency and predictability while eliminating the need to create and manage thousands of directed tests. Cadence Ethernet VIP supports all major simulators and simplifies reuse through compliance with the industry-standard Universal Verification Methodology. It also supports accelerated verification, allowing you to trade off verification functionality for speed as you progress from block- to chip- to system-level verification. Paper presentation: "Effective Verification of SoC Designs Implementing Ethernet Upper Layer Support"
by Herbert Rivera-Sanchez, Solutions Architect at CadenceVisit Cadence in booth #301
- Accelerating Ethernet Software Development for Cadence IP
- Verification IP Demo Running TripleCheck IP Validator
What we will discuss in the booth
- Complete IP/VIP end-to-end solution from 10/100 to 40G/100G Ethernet
- Specialized solutions for automotive, industrial, medical applications
- Fast adoption of essential new interfaces using the Cadence Verification IP Catalog
- Design optimization using Cadence complete and integrated Design IP solutions
Questions About this Event?Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org