At Cadence, we understand that benefits are an important part of your total compensation package. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we continually evaluate the market to provide comprehensive, competitive programs including:
- Retiree Health Access (RHA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Coverage
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Live and Work Well Program
- Legal Services
- Automobile/Home/Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Cadence offers a variety of paid and unpaid time-off programs, including paid vacation, holidays, new parent leave, bereavement, and jury duty.
To help you save time and find a healthy work/life balance, at our San Jose office, we offer a number of convenient onsite services including a cafeteria, a credit union, dry cleaning services, automotive services, and more.
Contact HR Central at 408.570.4111.