Visitors are welcome to read posts on blogs, forums and groups, rate them, vote in polls, download files, subscribe to RSS feeds, create social bookmarks or share community content via e-mail.
Visitors can also comment on blog posts, but we will ask for your e-mail address and your comments will be moderated:
- We will review your comments and post them as soon as we can, but in any case within one business day.
For forum members
You are very welcome to become a member of one or more forums in the Cadence Design Communities. Your membership will allow you to network with other Cadence users.
In the interest of maintaining an open but safe community environment we are asking our members to abide by some basic guidelines:
- Add value. Be well informed, provide worthwhile information and perspective.
- Be Respectful. Don't use slurs, personal insults or obscenity, and always respect privacy concerns and other issues that may be considered objectionable or inflammatory.
- Correct mistakes. Post accurate information. Acknowledge and correct any mistakes you make as quickly as possible.
- Be Mindful. Your contributions to community discussions are public and searchable. Be mindful of the consequences.
- Be authentic. Speak for yourself. This is not a place to replicate corporate statements; it’s a place for personal views of industry insiders, speaking from peer to peer.