Home > Community > Forums > Functional Verification > ADE L Outputs Window does not work

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

ADE L Outputs Window does not work 

Last post Tue, Jul 29 2014 1:56 AM by StephenH. 1 replies.
Started by hoorayitsjohn 12 Jun 2014 02:23 PM. Topic has 1 replies and 1513 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Thu, Jun 12 2014 2:23 PM

ADE L Outputs Window does not work Reply

The way I have always probed currents/voltages in ADE was to go to "Outputs>to be plotted>select on schematic" and click every node/pin I need.  Now that I've moved to a new system this function does not work.  The nodes show up in the outputs window, but when I run a simple single point dc analysis they do not appear.

details:

- I can annotate the node voltages and device operating points on the schematic with no problems

- If I use the calculator to form an equation (i.e. 'VDC("/OUTPUT")', and copy paste it in a row in the output window it will show up as expected, but it takes forever to do this for several nodes/currents. 

- This is while using spectre

There seems to be some disconnect between the saved data and the display on the ouputs window.  Anyone have a clue?

Thanks. 

Filed under:
    • Post Points: 20
  • Tue, Jul 29 2014 1:56 AM

• StephenH
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Sep 2 2008
    • Bristol, Avon
    • Posts 278
    • Points 4,450
    Re: ADE L Outputs Window does not work Reply
    Try asking on the Custom IC forum: http://www.cadence.com/community/forums/38.aspx, this section is mainly populated by digital folks :)
    Steve Hobbs / Applications Engineer / Cadence Functional Verification
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by hoorayitsjohn at 12 Jun 2014 02:23 PM. Topic has 1 replies.