Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC Design > Pins, Nets created are not visible

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Pins, Nets created are not visible  

Last post Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:14 AM by Andrew Beckett. 1 replies.
Started by Prash123 19 Dec 2013 05:01 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 324 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Thu, Dec 19 2013 5:01 AM

• Prash123
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jul 16 2013
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20
    Pins, Nets created are not visible Reply

Hi,

As per my understanding, all the data entered in the Cadence Virtuoso tool will get stored in Open Access Database in binary format. 

My objective is to generate the schematic from the Open Access database APIs.

I have created a schematic in which instances, nets and Pins are created using the Open Access database APIs. However, when I opened the schematic through Cadence Virtuoso, I could find only instances appearing in the schematic but not nets and pins.When I checked the existance of the instances, nets and pins from the APIs, it existed. 

I contacted Open access forum and received a reply stating that I will have to contact the vendor tool support since the objects are getting created but are not physically appearing in tool.

Please help me. 

• Post Points: 20
  • Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:14 AM

Re: Pins, Nets created are not visible Reply

Did you just create nets, pins and terminals, or did you create "wires" as well. If you only create the logical connectivity, you won't see the "physical" connectivity.

Also, this is not the "vendor tool support" - this is a community forum where anyone can help you out. For official support you should go to customer support.

Kind Regards,

Andrew.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by Prash123 at 19 Dec 2013 05:01 AM. Topic has 1 replies.