Home > Community > Forums > PCB Design > Export Physical not adding pin numbers until component is replaced in ConceptHDL

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Export Physical not adding pin numbers until component is replaced in ConceptHDL 

Last post Sun, Sep 8 2013 9:08 AM by chwilso3. 0 replies.
Started by chwilso3 08 Sep 2013 09:08 AM. Topic has 0 replies and 225 views
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Sun, Sep 8 2013 9:08 AM

• chwilso3
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Oct 29 2010
    • Milpitas, CA
    • Posts 9
    • Points 150
    Export Physical not adding pin numbers until component is replaced in ConceptHDL Reply

I recently ran into a strange issue where Export Physical (with back annotation enabled) was not adding pin numbers to the component symbol in ConceptHDL.  However, if I deleted the symbol from the schematc and added it back from the Component Browser, and then ran Export Physical with back annotation enabled, the pin numbers showed up.  I had to repeat this procedure for each symbol in the schematic that did not have pins (some symbols did have pins...)

Anybody know what could prevent the pin numbers from being added?  I didn't see any attribute differences between the old and new schematic symbols, but for some reason the process of replacing them caused the pin numbers to show up... I have no idea why though...

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by chwilso3 at 08 Sep 2013 09:08 AM. Topic has 0 replies.