My company is considering ARM processors, in particular the A15 or even AXM5512-B or AXM5516-B, for a certain project that we are evaluating.
Key Project Requirements
1. General Processing Capabilities
* At least 24 32-bit processor cores.
* Min. of 24 GOPS and 10 GFLOPS performance (concurrent) at 7 W or less.
* Radiation hard to at least 1 Mrad TID.
2. Simulation Model of the Processor Architecture
The simulation model should be capable of providing high confidence estimates of power utilization, throughput and other performance metrics.
3. Board Level Computer Reference Design
The reference design will include all necessary components for a single board computer, including memory, external interrupting routing, I/O, boot ROM and clock.
1. What sort of languages for behavioral modeling does Cadence offer, for this purpose?
- Imagars' personnel is proficient in Verilog in addition to C/C++.
2. Does Cadence offer rad hardened cell libraries for ARM processors, in particular the A15?
Any helpful pointers and/or comments would be most appreciated.