Home > Community > Forums > RF Design > RF high frequency transient/harmonic simulation

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

RF high frequency transient/harmonic simulation 

Last post Tue, Mar 19 2013 9:33 PM by Andrew Beckett. 3 replies.
Started by RP086 25 Jan 2013 06:39 AM. Topic has 3 replies and 1081 views
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Fri, Jan 25 2013 6:39 AM

• RP086
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jan 25 2013
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20
    RF high frequency transient/harmonic simulation Reply

I am trying to run a large signal simulation of an RF Switch after running an initial transient as the internal voltages need to be set and attain steady state before I run power through the circuit.

I have tried using HB with a tsab and had convergence issues. I also tried pss with no luck ..

What is the best way to simulate such a circuit ?

Thanks

• Post Points: 20
  • Sat, Jan 26 2013 11:22 AM

Re: RF high frequency transient/harmonic simulation Reply

There's not really enough info to go on. You didn't show which version you're using, what the analysis setup was, or what the error message in the log file said.

I suggest that going to customer support is probably your best bet.

Regards,

Andrew.

• Fri, Mar 15 2013 10:37 PM

Dear sir............

I am doing BPSK Modulator and Demodulator in cadence 6.1.4 virtuoso ....Can you please send me method to do the RF output power,RF output power gain,RF output power gain versus power out ,power added efficiency,1 db compression point,harmonic intersection point.....If you send with scrren shots means it will usful for me sir...Because i am beginer of the cadence tool

• Tue, Mar 19 2013 9:33 PM

Please read the documentation or look at the tutorials in <MMSIMinstDir>/tools/spectre/examples/SpectreRF_workshop/rfworkshop.tar.Z

Also, please don't post on the end of an existing thread (as the forum guidelines tell you), and sending me a direct message as well as an email will not make me look at your question any quicker - it will usually have the opposite effect! I answer questions on these forums (as does everyone here) as a volunteer (it's not part of my role at Cadence) - so my day job comes first - I only answer when I have time to do so.

Andrew.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by RP086 at 25 Jan 2013 06:39 AM. Topic has 3 replies.