Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC Design > Spectre mixsignal simulation error

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

Spectre mixsignal simulation error 

Last post Mon, Jun 24 2013 1:57 PM by Andrew Beckett. 1 replies.
Started by tangyaoyun 20 Jun 2013 12:04 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 459 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Thu, Jun 20 2013 12:04 AM

• tangyaoyun
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jun 20 2013
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20
    Spectre mixsignal simulation error Reply

Hi everyone :

I have done a mixsignal simulation by AMS, but when I finished all settings and click "netlist and run". It stopped at CIW and showed the following message

"errors encountered during simulation. the simulator run log has not been generated. Possible cause could be an invalid command line option for the version of the simulator you are running. choose setup ->environment and verify that the command line option specified in the userCmdLineOption field are supported for the simulator. Alternatively run the simulator standalone using the runSimulation file in the netlist directory to know the exact cause of the error." What is wrong with it, any people could tell me the root course, thank you?

• Post Points: 20
  • Mon, Jun 24 2013 1:57 PM

Re: Spectre mixsignal simulation error Reply

Unfortunately from the level of information you've provided, nobody will be able to say what the problem. It is like saying "my car won't start; what is the problem?". It could be that you have no fuel, that you've filled it with diesel instead of gasoline, that the battery is flat, that the starter motor has burnt out, that the spark plugs have too large a gap, that the engine is flooded, that somebody has stolen the engine... (to pick just a few).

Maybe it would be best to contact customer support, then an application engineer can have a detailed discussion with you and maybe look at your data in more detail.

Kind Regards,

Andrew.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by tangyaoyun at 20 Jun 2013 12:04 AM. Topic has 1 replies.