Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC Design > properties unresolved during OSSHNL-366

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

properties unresolved during OSSHNL-366 

Last post Tue, Jun 11 2013 10:24 AM by KMan11. 0 replies.
Started by KMan11 11 Jun 2013 10:24 AM. Topic has 0 replies and 528 views
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Tue, Jun 11 2013 10:24 AM

• KMan11
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Jun 10 2013
    • Bristol, Avon
    • Posts 8
    • Points 100
    properties unresolved during OSSHNL-366 Reply

Hi,

I'm battling AMS netlisting issues in IC6.1.5.

I'm trying to use an OSS netlister to netlist and run an database.  I had it working, yet when I created another config view with the same 'view' of a block of IP, I get the following error

ERROR (OSSHNL-366): instance * in cellview '<lib>/<cellname>/<functional' is bound to placed master '<lib>/buf/symbol'

However, OSS has determined that it is not a valid placed master. Ensure the cds.lib has entries for all reference libraries and netlist again.

I looked at the properties for that IP's functional view and found the following

access   dr-xr-xr-x [r]
    files   netlist.oa
       verilog.v
       pc.db
       data.dm
       master.tag
    managed by  N/A (data not currently managed)

Properties
    ----------
    dependency  hier >
    > children  ILList (("analogLib" "nmos" "symbol") ("<library>" "buf" "symbol"))

cc

I don't have that library, but I don't understand why that library is attached in such a way.

Can I not override the property at the cell level in my schematic by adding a user property?  If I could add a property which overrides this ILList so it only references say the analogLib nmos, then I'd have thought this would get around the netlist problem.  Can netlist with schematic view (which doesn't have this property), but that defeats the purpose of this view

K

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by KMan11 at 11 Jun 2013 10:24 AM. Topic has 0 replies.