thanks for your super-prompt reply :)
However, I was not clear enough: in my outputs setup, there are signals and expression which are 'working'. For these, I can see the mean/sigma current values and even plot the partial results (histogram) if I want.
However, next to those, I also have expressions which do not evaluate correctly in the output pane. ADEXL is giving some error when simulating MC, however the exact same expression work seamlessly if you run a 'simple' single point simulation, and after MC sim has finished you can work your way around this issue by re-building the expression from its components. At this point, you can have your mean/sigma and histogram for those expressions which do not readily evaluate while simulating.
Right now, we are 'in the middle' of a MC sim. At this point:
- there is a PSF database at top level, but it is empty!
- there are PSF databases in each sim folder (each MC run), but although there are data files (pss.td and so on..), those PSF are not recognized as databases from the Results Browser, so we cannot open them to display results.
I am using IC6.1.5-64b-500.11, btw.
...On a different note, maybe you can shed some light on the type of error we are getting, or its possible root cause.
Here attached is:
- export of the relevant outputs : some of them evaluate, some do not.
- a snapshot showing that 'up to a point' these expression work
- an 'artil.log' file which I could find in every MC subfolder, complaining that 'there are no valid results'
- the reaction I got displayed on CIW...this latter is very cryptic to me but sounds like - within the MC - ADEXL is not able to fetch the data 'correctly'.