Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC SKILL > mapping number of segments of rppo resistance from one technology to another

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

mapping number of segments of rppo resistance from one technology to another 

Last post Tue, Feb 19 2013 9:46 AM by Andrew Beckett. 3 replies.
Started by DevR 19 Feb 2013 04:39 AM. Topic has 3 replies and 633 views
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Tue, Feb 19 2013 4:39 AM

• DevR
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 19 2013
    • hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
    • Posts 2
    • Points 40
    mapping number of segments of rppo resistance from one technology to another Reply

Hi,

I am trying to convert schematics of one technology to another ,

i could able to convert all transistors, but i am unable to do for rppo number of segmets .

can some one please help.

thanks.

• Post Points: 20
  • Tue, Feb 19 2013 5:44 AM

Re: mapping number of segments of rppo resistance from one technology to another Reply
    You really will need to give more details as to exactly what it is you have tried, and what you are unable to do. From the level of information you've provided so far, I doubt anyone would be able to help you (I certainly can't; I have no idea what your issue is)

Kind Regards,

Andrew
  • Tue, Feb 19 2013 6:01 AM

• DevR
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 19 2013
    • hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
    • Posts 2
    • Points 40
    Re: mapping number of segments of rppo resistance from one technology to another Reply

Hi Andrew,

I have a skill script using which i am porting schematics of one technology to another.

That script maps old-cell (nmos) parameters (like l,w,mult)  to new-cell (nch) parameters (len,wid,m).

I have to enter old-parameters (like l,w,mult) and new-parameters (like len,wid,m) to work with the script.

for transistors that script converts properly (like nmos ,nmos2v5 to nch ,nch_25) .

but for resistors it is converting length ,width and multiplier correctly but the number of segments are not been taken into new-cell (i used segments as parameter) .

example:

len-->L (works)

wid-->W (works)

segments-->segments (does not work)

--thanks

• Tue, Feb 19 2013 9:46 AM

My guess is that you've either got the parameter name wrong, or you need to call the CDF callbacks (see solution 11018344)

Andrew.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by DevR at 19 Feb 2013 04:39 AM. Topic has 3 replies.