Home > Community > Forums > Hardware/Software Co-Development, Verification and Integration > How to plot current versus voltage curve in waveform graph XL with cadence 6.1.4

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

How to plot current versus voltage curve in waveform graph XL with cadence 6.1.4 

Last post Thu, Apr 4 2013 10:28 AM by abhierao. 1 replies.
Started by MathieuM 10 Jan 2013 02:50 AM. Topic has 1 replies and 1727 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Thu, Jan 10 2013 2:50 AM

• MathieuM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 10 2013
    • Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone
    • Posts 2
    • Points 25
    How to plot current versus voltage curve in waveform graph XL with cadence 6.1.4 Reply

Hello !

I need to plot a current versus voltage curve (with Waveform Graph XL version Thu Dec 2 23:00:39) after running a transient simulation with cadence version IC6.1.4.500.10

I don't find the way to replace time axis with a voltage axis (or anything) ? Is there a solution to solve this problem ? 

Thank you very much

MathieuM

Filed under: ,
    • Post Points: 20
  • Thu, Apr 4 2013 10:28 AM

• abhierao
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Mar 18 2013
    • Posts 9
    • Points 120
    Re: How to plot current versus voltage curve in waveform graph XL with cadence 6.1.4 Reply
    You can replace the x axis to any parameter by going to PLOT>AXIS SETTINGS>AXIS VARIABLE then selecting your desired node for the x axis. As you need voltage vs current waveform i prefer you to use a dc sweep analyses with current sweeping through some values on X-axis & voltage on the Y-axis.
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by MathieuM at 10 Jan 2013 02:50 AM. Topic has 1 replies.