Home > Community > Forums > RF Design > DC Operating Points not displayed on Schematic Diagram (ADE 5.10; USR 6.127)

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

DC Operating Points not displayed on Schematic Diagram (ADE 5.10; USR 6.127) 

Last post Tue, Aug 7 2012 12:49 PM by StillLearning. 3 replies.
Started by StillLearning 06 Aug 2012 05:04 PM. Topic has 3 replies and 1847 views
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Mon, Aug 6 2012 5:04 PM

DC Operating Points not displayed on Schematic Diagram (ADE 5.10; USR 6.127) Reply

All, 

I have recently installed a new Model Library, and am unable to see the DC Operating Points on the schematic diagram after clicking on Results->Annotate->DC Operating Points in Virtuoso ADE. I am using ADE 5.10 and USR6.127.

I wonder if anyone has any suggestion on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you. 

• Post Points: 20
  • Tue, Aug 7 2012 1:01 AM

Re: DC Operating Points not displayed on Schematic Diagram (ADE 5.10; USR 6.127) Reply

This is likely to be related to the design kit  you're using - perhaps you can state which design kit, and which version of that design kit you're using - maybe there's somebody on the forum who is familiar with it and can advise?

Andrew.

• Post Points: 20
  • Tue, Aug 7 2012 9:01 AM

Re: DC Operating Points not displayed on Schematic Diagram (ADE 5.10; USR 6.127) Reply

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your prompt attention and the remark. I also was under the impression that the issue was design-kit-related; however, one of my colleagues is using the same design kit, and he is able to view the DC Operating Points.

Nevertheless, I am using Revision 1.0 of the BCS180G design kit by HHNEC (http://www.hhnec.com).

Given the above, I wonder if there is any setup that I need to do in Virtuoso ADE, CIW, or elsewhere to resolve the issue. Please advise.

Thank you.  

• Post Points: 5
  • Tue, Aug 7 2012 12:49 PM

Andrew,

Updated information:  when I use Results->Print->DC Operating Points in the Virtuoso ADE, I can see the DC Operating Points in the "Results Display Window;" as such, it appears that the issue is not design-kit-related, as the data exist but are not displayed on the schematic diagram.

I hope this helps identify the cause of the issue.

Thank you.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by StillLearning at 06 Aug 2012 05:04 PM. Topic has 3 replies.