I am new to PCB design. Designing a PCB which has isolated grounds. To create splitted ground I follow this procedure.
1. Run add line.
2. In the Options tab, choose ANTI-ETCH class and the subclass where you want the split plane.
3. In the Options tab, use the line width setting to control the clearance between the split planes.
4. Add the line to indicate where the split is to occur. We suggest that the line endpoints extend
beyond the ROUTE KEEPIN/ALL shape that is used as the basis for the split plane.
5. Continue adding lines for the number of required split planes desired.
6. Optional: run the split plane parameter command to indicate the fill style of the shapes on the split
plane using split plane param.
7. Run split plane create.
The Create Split Plane dialog box appears.
8. Enter the layer on which to create a split plane (should correspond to the layer chosen in step 2).
9. Choose a Shape Type of dynamic or static.
10. Click Create.
The display centers on and highlights a shape and a net data browser appears requesting a net be
assigned to the shape.
11. Enter a net name you want associated with this shape.
12. Continue net assignment for each shape that was created.
But when I need any modification I dont know how to do it. I started with step 1 again. But it removes all past splits and starts with unspitted ground plane again. Please suggest how to modify the ground split or any other method to have the isolated ground plane.