Thanks for replying. It was already late night when I replied to your last post, so I couldn't reply immediately.
1. I tried adding "export CDS_AUTO_64BIT ALL" to my .bashrc, sourcing it and then restarting it the cadence, but it didn't work. Still ADE is saving every net.
2. I'm only a student in the university, so I don't have any admin rights. But I'll inform the authorities here to update the cadence to latest version. But it would take a lot of time.
3. Output of 'icms -W' -> sub-version 5.10.41_USR6.127.29, 'virtuoso -W' -> virtuoso: command not found
5. I have tried in debian also, the problem is still there. Currently I can use cadence spectre only in debian or ubuntu.
4. I didn't understand what is the "output statement" in the netlist. So I'm pasting the netlist here. This nelist doesn't correspond to the one where I got that "Unable to allocate memory..." error. This netlist is of a different circuit generated from Virtuoso ADE after selecting the nets to be saved. I have deliberately removed some lines corresponding to circuit elements since the netlist is large.
// Generated for: spectre
// Generated on: May 31 13:01:10 2012
// Design library name: myddp
// Design cell name: divby2_vco
// Design view name: schematic
include "/cad/library/UMC65/Designkits/Cadence/Models/Spectre/L65LL_V111.lib.scs" section=tt_ll_lvt12
// Library name: myddp
// Cell name: divby2_vco
// View name: schematic
E0 (net025 gnda clk gnda) vcvs gain=-1.0
V0 (clkb net025) vsource dc=800.0m type=dc
V7 (gnda 0) vsource dc=0 type=dc
V8 (vdd 0) vsource dc=1.2 type=dc
V6 (clk gnda) vsource type=sine sinedc=400m ampl=400m freq=4.8G
NM8 (n2 clk n1 gnda) n_12_lllvt l=60n w=5u sa=1.6e-07 sb=1.6e-07 nf=1 \
mis_flag=1 sd=0 as=800f ad=800f ps=10.32u pd=10.32u sca=5.17799 \
scb=3.30657m scc=557.825u m=1 mf=1
simulatorOptions options reltol=1e-3 vabstol=1e-6 iabstol=1e-12 temp=27 \
tnom=27 scalem=1.0 scale=1.0 gmin=1e-12 rforce=1 maxnotes=5 maxwarns=5 \
digits=5 cols=80 pivrel=1e-3 sensfile="../psf/sens.output" \
tran tran stop=2n errpreset=conservative write="spectre.ic" \
writefinal="spectre.fc" annotate=status maxiters=5
finalTimeOP info what=oppoint where=rawfile
modelParameter info what=models where=rawfile
element info what=inst where=rawfile
outputParameter info what=output where=rawfile
designParamVals info what=parameters where=rawfile
primitives info what=primitives where=rawfile
subckts info what=subckts where=rawfile
saveOptions options save=selected currents=nonlinear useprobes=yes