Home > Community > Forums > Custom IC Design > CADENCE: SKILL function for get the marker from RVE into a layout cellview

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

CADENCE: SKILL function for get the marker from RVE into a layout cellview 

Last post Fri, Dec 2 2011 5:48 AM by simonec. 2 replies.
Started by simonec 02 Dec 2011 05:14 AM. Topic has 2 replies and 1535 views
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Fri, Dec 2 2011 5:14 AM

• simonec
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Dec 2 2011
    • Posts 2
    • Points 25
    CADENCE: SKILL function for get the marker from RVE into a layout cellview Reply

Hello,

Are there any skill functions for get the co-ordinates of the bbox highlighted from the RVE related to a DRC report into a layout cellview?

The highlight from the RVE are not drawed into the layout so I can't recognize them using for example cv~>shapes (where "cv" is the cvId of the cell).

Thanks

Simone

Filed under: ,
    • Post Points: 20
  • Fri, Dec 2 2011 5:30 AM

Re: CADENCE: SKILL function for get the marker from RVE into a layout cellview Reply

Simone,

This is a question best asked of Mentor Graphic's support, since the Calibre interface is theirs. I suspect they probably use "hilight sets" to do this, using geCreateHilightSet(). However, even if you knew the name of the variable containing the hilight set, you can find the hilight objects, but you may not be able to find the details of the coordinates as these aren't necessarily exposed in SKILL. Potentially geAddHilightFig would allow you to find the associated shape, but I doubt that's the case because the interface probably doesn't know the source object to highlight - and for many rules it would be gaps between shapes, or derived layers that need highlighting.

Andrew.

• Post Points: 20
  • Fri, Dec 2 2011 5:48 AM

• simonec
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Dec 2 2011
    • Posts 2
    • Points 25
    Re: CADENCE: SKILL function for get the marker from RVE into a layout cellview Reply

Thank you Andrew!

I'll try to contact Mentor

Simone

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by simonec at 02 Dec 2011 05:14 AM. Topic has 2 replies.