Home > Community > Forums > PCB Design > orcad 16.3

Email

* Required Fields

Recipients email * (separate multiple addresses with commas)

Your name *

Your email *

Message *

Contact Us

* Required Fields
First Name *

Last Name *

Email *

Company / Institution *

Comments: *

orcad 16.3 

Last post Fri, Apr 15 2011 12:53 AM by oldmouldy. 1 replies.
Started by DEAN1984 14 Apr 2011 09:00 PM. Topic has 1 replies and 1825 views
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Thu, Apr 14 2011 9:00 PM

• DEAN1984
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Dec 26 2009
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30
    orcad 16.3 Reply

Hi,I am angurj.S working Orcad 16.3. I have some problem  using orcad 16.3 capture to PCB editor(Layout).

In capture,Every single connection or component change.Every time i run the tools --> create netlist ---> PCB Editor window,then from  starting itself i placing the component once again. In capture any small change also i need to place the component from  starting.

but in orcad 9.0, any change in capture then Layout window itself ask "need to update" like this. then it will automatically update the Layout as per the capture,we no need to place the components from  starting itself. only the changed connection or component only updated.

from  the above i have problem  on working Orcad 16.3.any one know the answer,please reply to me. I waiting for the reply.

thank you.

BY--> ANGURAJ.S

• Post Points: 20
  • Fri, Apr 15 2011 12:53 AM

• oldmouldy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Jul 15 2008
    • Woking, Surrey
    • Posts 1,445
    • Points 24,590
    Re: orcad 16.3 Reply

I guess that you have the "Create or Update PCB Editor Board" checked? Once the design is up and running, specify the "Input Board File" as the board file you are working on, and specify the Output Board File name, these can be the same name, if required. Otherwise you will be loading the netlist onto a "scratch" board and starting again.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Started by DEAN1984 at 14 Apr 2011 09:00 PM. Topic has 1 replies.