I'll start from the beginning:
- I was working in a design and OrCAD PCB Designer crashed saying "Orcad has encountered an error and needs to close." or something to that effect. Then I clicked ok and the program shut down.
- I opened it back up and continued to work. Everything seemed ok.
- I went to generate my artwork only to find out I can't because there is a database error.
- I check dbdoctor.log and it says "Error in Attribute Pointer to Void Invalid", 1 error could be fixed
- I do a database check (including regenerating DRC errors) and it reports that 2 errors were fixed, both referencing the same error message above.
- Sounds like I should be good to go, but when I try to generate the artwork again, I get the same error message and the cycle continues
I've tried deleting all files in the directory except the brd file with no help. I've tried moving directories and deleting all files, no help.
Anyone have any suggestions?