few clarifications needed...
The core ring is not visible. could u provide zoomed view of pins on macro. what is the top metal layer of your design and in which layer do u have pins on macros.
If i were to do powerplan for this and there is no specific requirements given.....
1) i would make a core ring in M5/M6 bypassing all the macros.
2) Make separate rings for each macro M5/M6 ( block rings not attached to core ring).
3) make io wire connections from io pads to core ring and to block rings.
4) make connection of macro pins to the block ring. ( depending on how the pins are on the macro).
5) now adding stripes limiting them only to core ring.
6) here iam providing power to block ring directly from ios.and providing connections to macro only from block ring and iam completely excluding core ring and M5 stripes to Macros.
try this if u like and let me know any issues in doing so........