This past weekend, several new enhancements and features were added to Cadence Online Support. I would encourage all customers to take a quick tour of these productivity enhancements. Below I've included some screenshots and examples of a few of these new and improved areas of Cadence Online Support.
Most of the new features you'll notice as soon as you login.
Email Notification is back, including an added notification for New Products!
New or Improved Pages
- My Support - Allows management of key personalization features including: My Account, My Favorites, My Search History, My Alerts
- Troubleshooting - Displays a command center for troubleshooting tools and information personalized to a user's preferences
- Product Pages - Presents a comprehensive array of "everything you ever wanted to know" about a specific product including: product overview, troubleshooting and critical solution information, documentation, Design Communities and more...
- Software Update - Allows users to order license files, software on DVD, view previous orders, and link to Software Downloads
- Email notification - Set preferences to receive email notification of new documents, software updates, and products
- Page Tools - Add to Favorites and Email joins the group of Page Tools presented on each page of the site. Add to Favorites allows you to save often-visited pages for quick access; Email provides you a way to email a short URL to a colleague's desktop
Here are a few screenshots of some of the latest new improvements.
The Home Page - I've highlighted all the new additions:
The Troubleshooting page. In addition to browsing troubleshooting content by various products, you can also submit a solution that you've discovered, back to our Customer Support team:
The My Support page (I've setup Allegro Design Entry HDL as one of my "Favorite" products so that it will appear in My Favorite Links on my home page):
Product Pages. This is my personal favorite! Everthying I need to know about a particular product is all available on a single screen! I can see the supported platforms and releases, Education information, videos, white papers,critical solutions, troubleshooting links, design community information (forums and blogs), core product documentation, and ordering software and licenses:
The Software Updates page allows me to manage my software licenses, updates, and provides installation details:
The Notifications Preferences under the My Account area allows me to control what content I wish to have delivered to my Email, how often (daily/weekly/monthly), and in what style (text/HTML):
As always, I look forward to our discussions on what new features you value and suggestions you may have on how we can add new capabilities.
Please use the Cadence Online Support Feedback Page Tool to send comments to our team.
Jerry "GenPart" Grzenia