If you're involved in any phase of mixed-signal design and verification -- or someday might be -- you'll find a lot of valuable, practical information at the Cadence Mixed-Signal Technology Summit Sept. 20, 2012 in San Jose, California. In addition to Cadence R&D experts, you'll hear about the latest techniques and methodologies from designers representing companies including ARM, Analog Bits, Boeing, Broadcom, Maxim, and Micron.
This user summit is a great opportunity to ask questions and network with industry experts. And this year there's a special bonus -- each attendee will receive a free copy of the recently released Mixed-Signal Methodology Guide.
The summit will be held from 8:15 am - 6:15 pm at Cadence San Jose headquarters. In addition to technical presentations, it includes an academic keynote, an industry keynote, and a closing panel discussion, as well as lunch with Cadence R&D experts. Here's the full schedule:
- 08:15-09:00 Registration and Breakfast
- 09:00-09:15 Welcome and Opening Remarks by Dr. Chi-Ping Hsu, Senior VP, Cadence
- 09:15-10:00 Academic Keynote by Prof. Ali Niknejad, University of California at Berkeley
- 10:00-10:45 Industry Keynote by Chris Collins, Director, Analog Division, Texas Instruments
- 10:45-11:15 Cadence Mixed-Signal Solution Update, Mladen Nizic (Cadence)
- 11:15-11:45 Using Statistical Behavioral Models in Top-Down Analog Circuit Design, Monte F. Mar (Boeing)
- 11:45-12:15 Automation for Validating Behavioral Models Against Schematics, Frank Nothaft and Nishant Shah (Broadcom)
- 12:15-01:15 Lunch with R&D
- 01:15-01:45 Simulation and RNM Modeling Methodology for Memory Design, Prashanth Aprameyan (Micron)
- 01:45-02:15 ARM Cortex-M0 System Simulation Using RNM, Dominic Pajak (ARM) and Mladen Nizic (Cadence)
- 02:15-02:45 Schematic-Based Behavioral Model Generation, Subodh Reddy and Tim Guglielmo (Maxim)
- 02:45-03:00 Coffee Break
- 03:00-03:30 Static Timing Modeling and Analysis in Mixed-Signal Design, Jim McCanny and Ben Farhat (Cadence)
- 03:30-04:00 OA-based Concurrent Mixed-Signal Implementation Flow, Bob Chizmadia (Cadence)
- 04:00-04:30 IBIS-AMI Modeling for High-Speed I/O; Mahesh Tirupattur (Analog Bits) and Kumar Keshavan (Cadence)
- 04:39-05:15 Panel: Are We Closing the Gap in Mixed-Signal Design?
- 05:15-06:15 Social Hour and Networking
To learn more and register, click here. There is no charge to attend. See you there!