An updated version of the UMV-ML Open Architecture library is now available on the Accellera uploads page (you need to login in order to download any of the contributions).
The main updates of version 1.4 are:
- UVM-SV library upgrade: This release includes UVM-1.1d, enabled for work in context of UVM-ML, replacing the previous UVM-1.1c version
- Portable UVM-SC adapter added: Enabling usage of UVM-ML with vendor-specific implementations of SystemC
- Multi-language sequence layering methodology and examples added: Demonstrating best-known practices for instantiating a verification component in a multi-language environment and driving sequences and sequence items across the language boundary
- Performance improvements in the backplane and the SystemC adapters
- The examples directory structure was simplified: All the examples are now directly under the "examples" directory, grouped by topics
We also found that several users struggled to install and setup the UVM-ML library, so we recorded a short video on how to best achieve that. If you see some strange message or paths, check out this video and make sure your setup is correct.
One more thing—the Accellera Multi-Language Verification Work Group (MLV-WG) has collected a thorough set of requirements, and has started working on defining the ML standard. The UVM-ML OA library is very well aligned with these requirements.