Specmaniacs between jobs: over the last few weeks we’ve seen job postings for verification engineering in general, and e/Specman expertise in specific, in the LinkedIn groups:
While we tweet verification-related posts whenever we come across them, if you’re on LinkedIn you should consider joining these groups. Interestingly, the jobs have been located in a wide variety of geographies: Southern California, Silicon Valley California, India, Israel, and the UK.
If you’re not on LinkedIn, we’ve cut and pasted a representative post (posted August 4, 2010) below to give you an idea of what we’re seeing. Caveat emptor: we aren’t endorsing any website, company, recruiter, or head hunter here – you’ll have to vet these opportunities yourself.
Rapid Bridge is looking to immediately hire full-time Verification Engineers to join our team in Lake Forest or San Diego, California.
Specman Verification Engineer
• We are using Specman-e for test/verification environment.
• Strong verification skills will be essential to be selected.
• Experience with verifying hard disk controller ICs will be a plus.
• Experience with constrained random verification environments such as the RVM, OVM, VMM methodologies, although the primary verification environment Specman-e.
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume to Javier Leon at email@example.com or apply online ( http://rapidbridge.catsone.com/careers/ )
Rapid Bridge LLC (www.rapidbridge.com) is a privately-held semiconductor technology company with a unique approach to addressing the industry's issues of cost, performance, power, and time to market. On March 22, 2010, Rapid Bridge acquired QThink, a San Diego-based, privately-held IC design services company with offices in San Jose, California and Bangalore, India. The acquisition will enable Rapid Bridge to offer its clients full front-to-back IC design services (full article http://rapidbridge.com/220310.php).
Rapid Bridge is located in the San Diego Tech Center ( http://www.mpgoffice.com/SanDiegoTechCenter/ ) which features an abundance of amenities that makes this campus an ideal and productive location for tenant employees. Amenities include:
• An award-winning, five-acre Japanese garden features a large koi pond and waterfall.
• The on-site Karl Strauss Brewery has indoor and outdoor seating for 250, and is a coveted location for weekend weddings due to its beautiful and relaxing surroundings.
• A multi-lane swimming pool is nestled amongst a canopy of trees that provide shade and privacy.
• Tennis courts are conveniently located on-site.
• The lush garden setting includes a half-mile walking and jogging path.
• Well-manicured putting greens provide instant lunchtime recreation.
• A sand volleyball court and basketball court provide excellent group activity and team building.
• Wireless internet access throughout the campus.
• A private fitness center offers aerobic classes and a wide range of exercise equipment.
• The barbecue area is popular for corporate events.
Happy job hunting!